[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Responsible for operating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing filling and packing machine, batching equipment, and other plant equipment
- Monitor all running equipment to assure normal running parameters, set points, etc.
- Knowledge of equipment in bottle conveyors, man-lifts, pallet jacks, forklifts, package conveyors, line lube, water processing, electrical, case coders, bottle coders, and compressed air systems, etc.
- Perform quality checks on products
- Participate in execution of preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance on machinery
- Perform changeovers to include changeover parts set-up, planning and improvement - Conduct cleaning of filling and packing machines and related equipment
12 hour Shifts from 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am
- Minimum of two years experience in production/manufacturing environment with machine operation experience
- Effective communication skills- must be able to read/understand/communicate in English
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment is a PLUS
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.