home >> manufacturing >> job board >> post

Process Technician (JP-002068423)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]




They are either looking for entry level candidates or experienced candidates. If they are entry level they will look for anyone who is pursuing a Industrial Maintenance certificate or Associates. They would even be willing to look at Maintenance Techs from the military. If these candidates are not entry level they will need the following experience below.

Process Techs support blow molded plastic processing operations. Position is 100% on the floor support for blow molding machine operations, to include providing troubleshooting and problem solving to manufacturing issues, including material feeding system, blow molding, cooling, welding, Vision Systems, Mas Spectrometers for leak testing equipment. Some other equipment they have, such as Fanuc Robots, PLC's ( Allen Bradley 5, 500, 5000,) they also have smaller hydraulic presses, welding equipment. Electrically they will be expected to have experience troubleshooting up to 480 V 3phase and perform automation work on the PLC's troubleshooting the ladder logic, motor controls, servo drives, VFD's. They will spend 80 percent of their time they will be performing reactionary maintenance or preventative maintenance. The other 20 percent of the time they will performing integration of equipment such as adding robots to conveyor systems, working alongside Control Engineers to reprogram or add devices on equipment.

This individual will need to be able to perform mechanical troubleshooting on gears, bearings, sprockets. Troubleshoot electrically up to 480V 3phase. Electrically they can expect to troubleshoot motors, motor relays, starters, and sensors on robots or PLC. They will trace down prints and work with lower level technicians to repair issues throughout the facility.

Skills:

PLC, Electrician, 480v, electrical, troubleshoot, Allen Bradley, Robotics, Logic Controller, gears, motors, fuses

Top Skills Details:

Electrical, troubleshoot, ladder logic

Additional Skills & Qualifications:

Must Haves: Experienced Candidates

-Able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair mechanical issues (hydraulics and pneumatics)

-Electrical troubleshooting up to 480V 3 phase, troubleshooting motors, VFD's, sensors, running conduit

-Professional maintenance personal (an individual who wants to spend or has spent career in maintenance)

- Able to read schematics/blueprints

- Must have own tools

Preferred:

- Experience with troubleshooting automation equipment robotics: either mechanically troubleshooting gears, bearings, repacks or electrically troubleshooting servo's, motors, sensors

- Able to program robots teach pendants, fault out, or sequence home

- PLC experience able to either troubleshoot, edit, or program from scratch

About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

]]>


[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]


© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.