[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**URGENT READ FOR JOB SEEKERS**
Shift= 3rd shift
- Experience working in a manufacturing or production setting is preferred
- Experience working from work orders to follow instructions is essential
- Warehouse and forklift experience would be good to have as well
-You will use a pallet jack to move drums contained with the fragrance
-Ability to stand for a 8+ hour shift
-Ability to lift 25+ pounds
- Will be responsible for putting wavers into proper bags
- Will be responsible for ensuring there are the right amount of products per boxes, bags, etc.
- Will be responsible for pouring product into specific bottles and containers
- Other general labor duties as assigned.
labor, production, measuring tools, warehouse forklift, math
Top Skills Details:
labor, measuring, production
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.