[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This candidate will be working in a fast-paced Distribution Center in Burlington, NJ.
The candidate must have the following experience -
Cherry Picker or reach truck or sit-down forklift
Shipping and Receiving
Cherry Picker, Order Picker, RF Scanner, Warehouse, Shipping, Receiving, Bills of Lading, Distribution, Pick, Pack, Material Handler
Top Skills Details:
Order Picker, Cherry Picker, Warehouse
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
These candidates will be operating an Order Picker on a fast paced Distribution floor.
These candidates must be proficient with all of the following -
1. Operate an Order Picker
2. Picks and packs garments in designated store totes from designated warehouse locations determined by computerized lists.
3. Must be able to enter corrections from lists into computer
4. Follows and executes all safety, security and administrative routines
5. Retrieves loaded totes and racks and load trucks with merchandise, fixtures and all other parcels or supplies in an organized and secured manner and secures with a seal
6. Fills out Bills of Ladings in an accurate manner as shown in H&M shipping manual for reach truck including merchandise counts and seal numbers
7. Unloads received trucks and ensures all merchandise on Bill of Lading is accounted for and in good shape
8. Breaks down and sorts cartons/totes/pallets daily from arriving trailers
9. Confirms quantities of new products received
10. Accurately scans variants and location bar codes as a checks and balances of inventory control
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.