[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Visual inspection of machined components using stereo-microscope
- Use hand held deburring knives and pneumatic tools equipped with burr tools to remove heavy burrs
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets
- Follow verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of assembly and inspection tasks
- Bring problems/issues to attention of the Visual Inspection Supervisor
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST be comfortable working under a microscope
MUST be comfortable sitting for up to 8 hrs a day
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.