[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position will be working a 10-hour Day Shift, Tuesday through Friday with additional overtime days when necessary.
The environment can be dirty and loud. Noise level can cause worker to shout in order to be heard above ambient noise. There can be exposure to fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, oils and other fluids that affects skin or respiratory systems when performing certain tasks. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing is provided and required to be used which will include safety glasses, job specific gloves/hand protection, face shield, forearm protection, area specific uniform, apron, and hair net are required. Use of ear plugs is optional.
Additional Essential Job Functions will include:
- Hand/wrist dexterity for constant repetitive motion and grasping tasks
- Ability to work around hazardous and or volatile chemicals.
- Standing, walking and frequent use of stairs for long periods are required
- Perform tasks to clean equipment and the area to meet clean room and 5S standards for that area
- Frequent lifting/exerting force between 10-20 lbs, and occasionally lifts/exerts up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to kneel, bend and crouch, often while lifting parts and using hand tools in such positions, may be required
- Works from product specifications, work procedures or written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks
- Checks and inspects operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Ability to understand & follow all safety regulations
- Basic safety knowledge, including use of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) related to the process.
- Ability to fully understand danger points in the process
- Cross trains to become certified in one or more areas and rotates among various process areas
- Review work orders, process material to the appropriate size, and label the correct product type according to specifications
- Perform daily calibrations for process tools and verify all calibration data meets process specifications before releasing tool to production
- Continuously monitor, analyze, and verify that all data and all processes are correct and meet quality specifications before moving material to the next process step
- Ability to understand basic maintenance processes of assigned equipment
- Can learn process for handling equipment issues through team and maintenance resources.
- Must be able to multi task, input and interpret data and analyze facts to determine problems, solutions, course of action, while still keeping quality high
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a cohesive production team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute percentages and decimals using a calculator
- Close vision (