[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Forklift experience/certification (no training offered)
* Microsoft Word and Excel Experience
* Familiar with FedEx Shipping Methods
* Basic Data Entry
* Cycle Counting
* Must be available to work all shifts
* Load and unload shipments.
* Unpack or offload all incoming materials and put away in proper storage locations within the plant/warehouse.
* Stages packaging materials based on batching schedule, using a handheld scanner to verify the order and puts away finished good material as it is completed/batched.
* Stages and packs outgoing materials based on sales orders and stock transfer orders, using a handheld scanner to verify the order.
* Generate appropriate labels for incoming and outgoing material.
* Weekly inventory and cycle counting.
* Complete all paperwork and data entry by the end of the day in SAP or other online systems.
* Delivery of products throughout the facility (small package delivery).
* Close communication with production team for incoming and outgoing material efficiency.
* Make suggestions to management for improving this position or improving work processes.
* Maintain 5S organizational and cleanliness standards.
* Work safely by observing safety rules, policies and procedures.
* Identify unsafe conditions or actions to supervisor/management.
* Other duties as may be assigned.
Contact Emma at 503-403-1951 for more information and interviews. Thank you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.