[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Follow detailed assembly/packaging instructions, processes and procedures.
2. Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per Quality System.
3. Reports problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to production management.
4. Maintain clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
microscope, cleanroom, clean room, blueprints, assembly, medical device
Top Skills Details:
Food service experience
Hand and Power tools
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST provide High School Diploma or equivalent
MUST be eligible to work in the United States
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.