[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Chalmers & Kubeck, a family-owned and operated, fast-paced and service-oriented company is seeking a millwright with 5 years or more of experience to start immediately at our Aston, Pennsylvania facility. These technicians are responsible for repairing, assessing and maintaining gearboxes, pumps, fans, centrifuges, compressors and turbines for industrial customers.
- Full-time plus overtime
- Must be willing to work Monday - Friday day shift (7:30a - 4:00p)
- Some overnight travel required
- Pass pre-employment drug test and ongoing random drug testing
- Maintain a clean driving record and possess a valid driver's license
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Willing to undergo a background check
Applicants must demonstrate the following capabilities via their attached cover letter or resume:
- Disassemble, clean, inspect and rebuild industrial mechanical equipment such as pumps, gearboxes, turbines, compressors, etc.
- Inspect dimensions using micrometers, calipers, depth micrometers
- Reliably measure to within 0.001 inches using analog micrometers (5 years experience preferred)
- Read and interpret blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Competently use shop tooling such as Cutting Torches, Hydraulic Presses, Basic hand tools, Overhead cranes and rigging
- Operate a sandblaster
- Other duties as assigned
- Hours over 40 in a week are at 1.5 x base pay rate
- Sunday or holiday hours are at 2.0 x base pay rate
Check out the exciting things we're up to at www.candk.com.
We hope you'll consider joining the C&K family!