[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Manufacturing environment, assembly of large medical devices.
Performs a wide range of electromechanical assembly tasks on medical devices using work instructions and similar documentation.
* Performs a variety of assembly operations on mechanical and electrical components and sub-assemblies under minimal supervision.
* Meets workmanship standards for quality.
* Can inspect work for defects and report and deviations found. Assumes responsibility for quality level of work performed.
* Prior electromechanical experience, wiring harnessing, and assembly
* Skill/Aptitude: Must be able to demonstrate aptitude for mechanical assembly
* Alternate Qualifications: Ability to read and use process sheets, schematics and blue prints
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.