[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Candidates will be cross -trained on all sectors of assembly. The roles they could be doing: Stamping the chassis (this area requires hearing protection), using cranes to drop in engines, using cranes to drop in axles, quality checking at the end of the line, assembling wire harnesses, putting tires onto rims, watching the lines for faults, bolting items together, etc. Everyone is cross trained but has a main job they do also.
- 30 lbs lifting requirement, but most work is done with a crane
- Steel toed shoes are required. May wear a slip-on steel cover if theyd like to wear tennis shoes instead
- Use of work instructions and training hands on to learn roles, work instructions are always available on all computers to refresh
- Working in teams on most lines of at least 2 people
- Shifts are 5:30 am to 4 pm (10 hours) or 5p 3:30 am (10 hours)
- Candidates should expect up to expect 60-hour work weeks.
- Hours after 40 are overtime. Any Sunday work is double time (must work at least 40 hours to be eligible for DT)
- Candidates may pick up extra hours by staying late or coming in early on their shift if they want more OT!
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work 60 hour weeks
- Must be willing to submit to dt, bg and physical
- Must be able to work on feet for 10 hours a day
- Must be willing to cross train
- Must be able to work in teams of at least two people
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.