[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
2nd shift: 4:30PM to 3AM -> 10+ hours of OT per week. Currently working MANDATORY Saturdays.
- Operating punch, flare, and stamping machinery
- Assembly of end caps on tank bodies
- Operating auto welders
- Hanging parts onto the powder coating line
- Using digital micrometers, calipers, and thread/go-no go gauges (trained)
- Visual inspection (pressure/water testing)
- Placement of plugs in holes of tanks to prepare for shipment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ Years of Manufacturing/Machine Operating
- Ability to withstand heat and long shifts
- Ability to lift 30+ pounds very regularly
For immediate consideration contact Kendra at 574-334-4872 or email resume to email@example.com.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.