[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Perform repairs to mobile office trailers including framing and finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting running gear, and all other facets of modular building repair.
* Looking for a strong HVAC experience and can stand on their own with no training.
* Residential or commercial electrical experience is required.
* Perform check-in inspections of off rented buildings and physically inspecting to determine repair scope of work, as well as damages for invoicing the customers.
* Maintain inventory of all equipment/ tools/ parts needed for service tasks.
* Attend bi-weekly safety meetings.
* Office maintenance and repairs.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Must have an HVAC experience; residential or commercial.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
* Ability to work with a variety of hand tools.
* Must be able to work up a ladder up to 25 ft.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.