[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This company is a manufacturer of automotive structural metal components and assemblies primarily serving original equipment manufacturers. They are looking for a 2nd shift Electrician to join the team. This position would be responsible for servicing and troubleshooting the production and support equipment within our plants; including installations, equipment movement, project support, preventive, and predictive maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment.
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cable and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors and positions sensing devices.
- Works from manual, prints, and schematics to rebuild, repair and install equipment.
- Runs necessary air, water and electric to equipment.
- Diagnoses problems for rebuilding and installations while ordering necessary plans.
- Performs welding and fabrication as needed.
- Performs preventative maintenance as scheduled.
2nd shift is 2-10:30p (M-F, Most Saturday's)
8-10 Hour shifts
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Journeyman Card or 8 Years Equivalent Experience
- GED or High School Equivalent
- Ability to install and repair electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical components of industrial machinery and equipment.
NICE to HAVES:
- Experience with SAP, Control Logix, Allen Bradley PLC a plus
- Welding/Fabrication experience
$31.25 plus a shift premium (4%)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.