[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Vytex Windows is a growing window manufacturer who is looking to expand its driver team in Laurel, MD. We are in need of a motivated Class A CDL Driver with a team player attitude. The position is full time and offers benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, among many other company perks.
* Drivers are responsible for deliveries for our 7 locations (Laurel MD, Philadelphia PA, Pittsburgh PA, Harrisburg PA, Twinsburg OH, Indianapolis IN, and Charlotte NC).
* This is a hands-on position: drivers are responsible for loading and unloading trucks
* Load windows/IGUíS/doors according to Vytexís loading process
* Be able to locate windows within the warehouse
* Make sure that trailers have glad hand locks on them prior to loading
* Maintain a safe work environment at all times
* Communicate with Shipping and manufacturing personnel
* Stop at all weigh stations in route to deliveries
* Provide great customer service to all customers
* Maintain a respectful workplace.
* Adhere to all Vytex policies concerning attendance, etc.
* Make On-Time-Deliveries a priority
* Be able to use electronic logs per DOT regulations
* Be able to work 40+hours/week (availability all week, including weekends)
* Be able to keep up with and return all receipts to Accounting from over the road deliveries
* Check straps to ensure secureness of windows/doors at every stop
* Must have a Class A CDL License
* Clean driving record, background check, and drug screen are required
* Ability to work well with others on a team
* Must have a High School Diploma/GED
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
_Vytex Windows provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws._
_This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training._
Job Type: Full-time