[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
* Maintains, operates, and repairs HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned buildings
* Inspects building HVAC and plumbing systems to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client
* Performs assigned repairs, emergency, and preventive maintenance.
* Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
* Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
* Reviews historical maintenance records to develop proactive inspection, testing and preventive maintenance schedule.
* Operates company vehicle in a safe manner and follows prescribed routines to service locations in a timely manner.
1. 7 years of experience HVAC in a Commercial or Industrial setting
2. Any experience in plumbing, carpentry, or other renovations would be a huge plus
3. Must have EPA, CFC, Universal Card, or Certification
1st shift hours are 7:00am - 4:30pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.