[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
*This position requires an online pre-employment assessment in addition to the application process. Please copy and pasteaerotekchfollowed by.comto access the assessment*
Openings are available for Production and Assembly Team Members working at the Volkswagen Chattanooga plant.
Will be working the manufacturing line building VW Passat, Atlas, and Atlas Coupe.
These are contract-to-hire positions with an eligibility to go direct after minimum of 6 months.
This is a very demanding position.
Consistently on your feet and will be lifting, pulling, and pushing 25-75lbs repetitively throughout an 8-12 hour shift.
Must be willing to work any shift assigned.
Must be willing to work Saturdays as needed.
There is a lot of overtime. Could potentially work up to 72 hours a week based on production
needs. On average, production works 50-55 hours a week.
Each shop has various requirements. We are currently hiring for: Assembly, Body, Logistics, and Paint.
1. Assembly is responsible for assembly the parts to the vehicle down the production line. This is extremely fast-paced.
2. Body is responsible for the equipment that welds the body frame of the car together. These are typically more machine operators who are loading and unloading parts into the equipment/machine.
3. Paint is responsible for managing a very detail oriented process. Mostly quality assurance.
4. Logistics are typically material handling positions and may require lifting up to 75lbs repetitively throughout shift.
* 401 (k)
* Bonus Potential - Earn up to 16 bonuses a year
* 7 paid holidays a year
* Paid time off after 90 days of service
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.