[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Operating 966 Loader, Loading up customers with product
- Maintenance on machines.
- Huge yard with a bunch of different tenants. Recycle plant (take in recyclables re-purpose and sell), soil (blend different products to make specialty soils), Redimix (batch out concrete into trucks), HMA (Asphalt batches)
- Maintenance helping guys switch out screens, PM.
- Putting up signs around the yard. Will have to fabricate sign holders.
- Team of 7 people.
maintenance, wire fed welding, stick welding, mechanical aptitude, Repair, Mechanical, conveyor maintenance, welding, loader, loading trucks
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Adequate operating a 966 loader. Must be able to load out customers, semis, trucks, trailers.
- Fabrication/Maintenance, change outs on machines. Swapping out paddles, bearings, rollers on conveyors, fabrication.
- Experience working on Screen plants, conveyors, etc.
- Welding stick Arc welding.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.