[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Shift:2nd shift or 3rd shift, 8 hour shifts
We are seeking a talented individual to join our Maintenance Team! The Maintenance Technician will install, repair and maintain industrial equipment on the production floor. This position requires an extremely perceptive person who possess the ability to relate to employees at all levels. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for uptime of machinery and prompt response to downtime events. As unique situations present themselves the successful candidate must be sensitive to customer needs, corporate goals and company reputation. The selected candidate will interface with all production areas at our Upper Sandusky, OH location.
* Are you capable of locating root cause issue (s) and implementing 5 whys activity for downtime occurrences?
* Do you possess knowledge of PLCs, industrial electricity, robotics and highly automated equipment?
* Will you proactively identify improvement opportunities on all equipment and robotics?
* Do you possess introductory mechanical skills, and have basic hydraulics and pneumatics experience?
* Do you enforce compliance with area environmental rules?
* Will you take initiative to learn new systems and processes, while drawling correlations between how equipment operates?
* Do you have prior experience reading and understanding Blueprint format?
You will succeed in this position if you:
* Hold 3-5 years Industrial Maintenance experience in a manufacturing workplace.
* Demonstrate values and behaviors which are aligned with CGS Principles and culture.
* Display willingness to learn new technology and coach new colleagues.
* Understand Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
* Exhibit strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to proactively execute multiple projects, while staying organized and committed to production deadlines.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.