[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Will first start working in the manual assembly department, putting spools together that contain the base part for quidel's diagnostic strip.
* Will start working in that station for the first 2-3 weeks and then another week or two after to truly master that part of the manufacturing process.
* Will move to the spool manufacturing room. In this room they will monitor the automated assembly of the strips to be prepared for the final assembly.
* Will calibrate the automated assembly process.
* Will follow a very specific document that tells them how to set up and calibrate every part of the process.
* Will be required to do basic addition and subtraction.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.