[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seasonal Valve Technicians
If you are eager to learn, looking to get your foot in the door of a big company where you can grow and move up, this Seasonal Valve Tech position may be the perfect match to your technical skills!
• Completion Bonus: $100/week paid at the end of the season!
• Competitive Salary!
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
• 401k during employment
• Per diem up to $45 (while on the road)
• Company credit card, tools, uniforms, laptop (provided for use during season)
• And much more!
We're Recourse Communications and we match top talent with top opportunities. When you work for our client, you join an industry leader as a Seasonal Valve Technician working a full-time schedule for approximately six months out of the year (Spring and Fall). It may require extensive travel and overtime with time spent in the field at customer sites as well as shop work. In short, you will repair, calibrate, perform diagnostics and modification of all makes and models of control valves, isolation valves, and instrumentation, while working in a shop environment or on location at customer sites.
• High school diploma; electrical, mechanical, or instrumentation related; Associates degree or equivalent experience a plus; Technical school a plus
• Valid driver's license
• 1-2 years' mechanical experience or technical skills -- could be from military or trucking or vehicle industry (hands-on work working with mechanics)
• Experience with valves; process-control or service industry is a plus
• Knowledge of analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving equipment and process related problems is strongly preferred
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relations skills are a must
• Personal Computer experience strongly preferred
• Must be able to travel
About the Company
Our client concentrates on the most complex and profound challenges facing the world in the process, industrial, commercial and residential markets. Every day, their global workforce fulfills a unified purpose: to drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable.
There's no better time than now to grow your career! Submit your updated resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer