home >> manufacturing >> job board >> post

[Project Manager] Project Manager - Electrical

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Job Title: Project Manager - Electrical

Duration: 11+ months, Project portfolio has potential for up to 3 years

Pay Range: $55 - $65/hr, OT after 40

Per Diem: $700/week

Work Schedule: Standard 40 hours a week. Manager is open to a 4x10 schedule.

Target start date / availability: ASAP

**NOTE**: Manager is looking for "power" electrical experience, not electrical controls experience. people with i&c, e&i, and i&e experience are not the right fit for this position. There is a separate controls group for these types of people.

OVERVIEW:

Client is looking for a Project Manager with an engineering background in electrical power systems to assist with a portfolio of electrical mitigation projects ranging from $500k to $3 million. All projects are at gate 2 and assistance will be required through commissioning. This person will be involved in project development and oversight.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Manage a suite of projects from gate 2 all the way through construction will be this personís responsibility
Manage and assist outside resources such as engineering support and subcontract labor
Work with contractors to get final cost estimates and projects bids submitted
Collaborate with electrical engineering group to get equipment lists and models
Develop project pricing and contract bids
Submit the construction requests

EXPERIENCE:

10+ years of project management experience with a focus in electrical engineering inside of industrial facilities
BSEE preferred but not required
Transformer & switch replacement
High voltage electrical rerouting
High voltage breakers
Small scale generation projects
Working on operational plant during time of construction

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.