[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Logging into computer
* Scanning a product that comes down a conveyor in using RF Scan gun
* Building a box for the product (Computer will suggest a box size for the product to come in and all stations are set up with all boxes)
* Using an automatic taper to seal box
* Packing product using bubble wrap as needed
* Closing and taping the box
* Print and apply shipping label
* Put box on conveyor system
Shift: SUN-FRI, 8:00am until all products are packed for the day (typically 6:00pm or 7:00pm)
This is a contract opportunity that will run through the holiday season with a chance to join the team long term
Location: Nichols, NY
Benefits during contract include:
* Weekly pay
* Access to opportunities once the contact is complete!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.