[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Oversee machine production while demonstrating proper techniques and adherence to safety rules, to include safely starting, running and stopping one or the other of the extruder or panel line while producing material that meets specifications.
* Assist Supervisor in day-to-day planning of machine operations and fulfilling schedules including, but not limited to, monitoring hourly production levels, correcting quality and note deviations as well as recording WIP material levels and consumption, and ensuring area cleanliness.
* Execute and verify settings in HMI and tooling during changeovers from one paper roll to another.
* Give functional direction to a small group of line workers while loading, unloading and staging raw materials and finished product.
* Maintain area housekeeping and equipment condition as needed to ensure equipment runs safely such as cleaning start up waste on the extruder, clearing jams on the panel line and cleaning blades and rolls.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Looking 1-3+ years plus of previous manufacturing and machine operating experience. Someone that knows how to do setups and adjustments and then will train them on change overs Looking for someone with fast pace manufacturing, working with CNC machines.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.