[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
TOP THREE SKILLS:
1) Interpret complex work instructions and assemble custom products
2) Experience with hand and measuring tools
3) Write change requests and work instructions
This person will be responsible for the mechanical and electrical assembly of test equipment used for fiber optic cables. They will be working from instructions assembling the housing chassis, wiring and wiring harnesses for these units.
1. Interpret complex work instructions for the assembly and set up of precision instruments.
2. Identify technical problems associated with custom fabricated parts.
4. Use metrology hand tools to make precision adjustments.
5. Write and modify work instructions.
6. Communicate effectively with peer Technicians, Engineers, Quality professionals and various support group personnel.
7. Write change proposals to suggest Engineering or process changes where required.
8. Train less experienced technicians to the standards and practices of our assembly work instructions.
Assembly, Mechanical, Blueprints
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in technical mechanical assembly where they have worked from work instructions.
- Someone who comes from electronics or a technical company is a good fit.
- Technical education is preferred but not required, think ITT Tech.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.