[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
The Lead Field Service Technician will operate within our customer's facilities performing the maintenance function per the Intelligrated contract. The Lead Field Service Technician is critical to the smooth operation of our customer's distribution centers and will be required to perform troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of our customer's various material handling systems. The Lead Field Service Technician will take the initiative to coordinate with other departments the activities required for the safe and satisfactory completion of any job tasks. The Lead Field Service Technician will represent Intelligrated on site and will also need to follow our customer's guidelines for general work practices outlined on site.
- Assists other Technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Completes work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g. multi-meter, laptop)
- Operates material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment; utilizes TCPiP as a troubleshooting/setup tool
- Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to safety and quality procedures
and repairs complex electrical/electronic problems with equipment, networks, PC logic controls, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and external Input/Output (I/O) devices where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious
- Assists in the development of specific technical and training documentation; assists in the development of a Technical Support Help Desk/Troubleshooting Guide
- Provides resolutions to mechanical, technical/controls issues; documents all information relating to customer support issues in CMMS and Dashboard database; utilizes resources in other departments (when necessary) to expedite the resolution of conveyor related issues
YOU MUST HAVE
•High School Diploma, equivalent.
•Previous industry experience
•Previous technical/installation experience
•Previous customer service experience
•Good written and oral communication
•Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
•Bachelor degree / professional certificate
•Good presentation skills
•JOB ID: HRD133249
•Category: Customer Experience
•Location: 13560 Morris Road, Suite 3500, 3rd Floor,Alpharetta,Georgia,30004,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.