[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job: Shipping clerk
Location: Irving, Texas
Role: PTS Advance is actively searching for a shipping clerk to work at one of our pharmaceutical clients who pride themselves with the quality, integrity, and resourcefulness of their work. The company has recently seen significant demand for their services, hence why they are now looking to hire multiple shipping clerks to work in their manufacturing facility in Irving, Texas.
Your job duties will focus on two areas: Preparation of shipment and inventory control.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Teaming up with team leads to coordinate all shipping activities
• Maintain all shipping areas preserved and clean
• Stock shipping stations and cleaned for operations
• Ensure order fulfillment by picking and packing them accurately
• Ability to lift an excess of 50 lbs
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Strong communication skills, accountable, and a strong team player
• Forklift experience and powered equipment is an asset
Established in 1995, PTS Advance provides people and tools to companies that want to do more than just "fill a position". Our expertise includes attracting and retaining key talent, while managing assignments in a safe, compliant, and transparent manner. We are honest and transparent in the process because we put you first.
Interested? Contact Angel Chabriel at 949-268-4086 or via email at Angel.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.