[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Prepare Shipments
• Prepare documents for hazardous materials according to DOT/IATA HAZMAT regulations
• Enter invoice information into the FedEx and/or UPS software.
• Assist in coordinating the Supply Chain Transfers (SCTs) on a daily basis.
•  Lead Shipping Department
• Act as the backup to the Shipping Supervisor
• Train new employees on all shipping duties and Standard Operating Procedures
• Ensure all employees are following health and safety SOPs.
• Monitor daily KPIs and staffing needs to ensure productivity
• Other duties that may be called upon
• Assist with locking the main building and building #5/#10 on a daily basis.