[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Machine Operators to work at the Freeport, IL Honeywell Location.
- Responsible for loading and unloading product onto moving racks.
- Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, and in a timely fashion.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- $250 after 30 days with no unexcused absences and safety related concerns
- $250 after 90 days with no more than 1 unexcused absence
Qualifications / Skills:
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision.
Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.