[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Automotive Electrical Technician in Flint, MI
- PDS is looking for a skilled Automotive Electrical Technician in the Flint, MI area. GM vehicle experience preferred, but not required.
- This is an automotive repair position.
- This position is responsible for repairing electrical wiring to OEM standards, diagnosing problems with all vehicles electrical systems and repairing damaged electrical parts.
- GM factory diagnostic tools will be utilized.
- Roles and responsibilities include: on-site vehicle repair at an OEM customer's facility
- Install new vehicle wiring systems per OEM standards
- Repair and troubleshoot immobilizer and alarm systems
- Diagnose electrical issues and execute a course of action
- Provide on-site leadership with estimated time for repairs
- Repair and replace faulty wiring or electrical systems
- Service of electrical automotive parts
- Service and repair electrical systems on ICE and EV mid-size SUV vehicles
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Complete job reports and processing paperwork
- Instruct and guide other repair personnel to improve their understanding of vehicle electrical systems and subsystems
- Present and demonstrate efficient and effective methods of diagnosing and correcting vehicle electrical systems and sub-system deficiencies
- Conduct root cause analysis to accurately identify the cause(s) of vehicle deficiencies
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for other repair personnel by providing interpretation of vehicle electrical system architectures and schematics
- Communicate and share lessons learned with site leadership and other repair personnel on a timely basis.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.