[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Subject Matter Expert in Troy, Michigan
- PDS is looking for a Technical Subject Matter Expert with automotive technical experience in a dealership environment.
- This position works closely with a curriculum development team and other automotive subject matter experts to Research, Develop, and Validate technical training courses.
- The position requires knowledge of Automotive Electrical systems and Electric Vehicle propulsion systems.
Additional Job Details:
- Minimum of four (4) years automotive technical experience
- Current ASE Certified Master Automotive Technician- (must have A1 thru A9)
- Strong knowledge of intricate automotive systems
- Advanced automotive systems diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated ability to work skillfully with highly technical diagnostic equipment, including: Scan Tools, Oscilloscope, Digital Multimeters, Air Conditioning Recycling Equipment, Vibration Diagnostic Equipment, etc.
- Ability to work well with both customers and co-workers in a team environment
- Intermediate computer skills, including the use of the internet, Microsoft Office products and email
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations and work environments
- Must have excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- WEB and ILT course development experience
- Technical writing experience
- Must be local to Detroit Metro area
- A working product knowledge, product application(s) and staying current in the industry.
- Automotive Mechanical and Electrical knowledge
- Demonstrate knowledge of adult-learning principles and competency-based training
- Involvement in creating technology and alternate training delivery methods including: Video, Web-Based Training, Virtual Classroom Training, and Facilitated Hands-on Training.
- Computer software skills (MS Office)
- An understanding of a typical Dealership service department environment
- An understanding of a typical training center environment
- Public Speaking and Interpersonal skills
- Individual must be highly motivated, and task driven
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Can complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Have the ability work on multiple projects
- Ability to work well with both internal and external customers and coworkers in a team setting
- Tools and equipment - maintain the inventory of tools and equipment and insure functionality for training use.
- GM Dealership service technician experience is a Plus!
- Minimum Associates degree in Automotive Technology or successful completion of a formal Automotive Technology Program.
- Four years automotive technician experience with a High School diploma may be considered in lieu of a degree.
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.