Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Please have a look at the job description below and let me know if you are interested:
Title : Mechanical engineer
Location : Warsaw, IN
Duration : 12 months
• Knowledge of basic quality tools, risk analysis, statistics (SPC)
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Knowledge of Quality System requirements, ISO and FDA requirements (preferred)
• Ability to effectively work within a team to expedite completion of critical project tasks with other functional groups
• Experience with Statistical Process Control and inspection techniques
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Interface with Manufacturing/Process Engineering, R&D, and Regulatory departments to resolve process issues and implement changes.
• Apply knowledge of process control tools, statistical sampling, and other analytical techniques to maximize the quality and flow of product through the production line.
• Identify, analyse, and manage risk through product life cycle with use of FMEA and other risk management tools.
Please forward your updated resume in response to this email if you are interested.
Enterprise Solutions Inc.
Office: # (630) 442-1517
E-Mail : email@example.com
Linkedin : https://in.linkedin.com/in/prabhat-mishra-9b426384
49 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.