Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: South San Francisco
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3094232786
AECOM is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Engineer for our maintenance team at a pharmaceutical complex in South San Francisco, CA!
This position is responsible for providing an advanced level of expertise in responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and providing preventative maintenance on facilities and utilities systems and equipment, including but not limited to mechanical equipment, motors, pumps, plumbing and piping, drains, and related equipment .
Effectively communicates with the site management team and the customer to understand requirements, solve complex system issues, and provide solutions to manufacturing problems. Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the strong organizational/time management skills needed to be successful in this role.
The Facilities Maintenance Engineer must have the ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures. General Maintenance of equipment will also be required.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs facility and utilities equipment as necessary.
- Ensures all appropriate mechanical operations, standards, controls, and specifications, are maintained at a high level of quality. Systems and equipment will include pumps, fans, heat exchangers, valves, etc.
- Creates and modifies site operations procedures for equipment and recommends facilities reliability improvements.
- Utilizes strong mechanical skills in order to complete assignments.
- Ensures all appropriate mechanical operations, standards, controls, and specifications, are maintained at a high level of quality.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Five years of experience in the maintenance and repair of mechanical building systems and/or plumbing in an industrial or pharmaceutical environment , or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s degree in HVAC, industrial mechanical, industrial electrical, or a related skilled trade.
- Experience performing hands-on maintenance and repair of mechanical building systems in a large research and development facility.
- Experience providing support for Central Utility Plant (CUP) operations with repairs to plumbing, steam and hot water boilers, air handling units, pumps, compressors, air dryers, and exhaust systems, etc.
- Experience programming, troubleshooting and/or repairing HVAC with building automation systems (especially Honeywell/Siemens) in an industrial or research facility environment.
- Experience performing pipefitting, welding, fabrication, and millwright related work.
Certified in B.A.S. or Energy Management systems.
Within AECOM, our business group focuses on facility and production maintenance services.
- We provide facilities maintenance and management services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and commercial sites worldwide.
- We run our own crews of utility/power plant technicians, industrial electricians, maintenance mechanics, industrial HVAC techs, Instrumentation & Controls techs, CNC field service techs, etc. inside our customers facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
- These are full-time, permanent positions with AECOM that offer our standard benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off, a 401k plan with company match, employee discounts, and much more – and your benefits start the same day you do.
- Come join our team!
194 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.