Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: South San Francisco
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3094232786
AECOM is seeking a Laboratory Maintenance Planner/Scheduler for a pharmaceutical complex in South San Francisco, CA!
The Laboratory Maintenance Planner/Scheduler works with instrument control technicians, department supervisors, and staff to plan and schedule preventive and corrective maintenance for laboratory equipment, including centrifuges, incubators, refrigerator/freezers, and other specialized machines, in a pharmaceutical research environment.
This position acts as the principal liaison between AECOM staff, subcontractors and the client’s requesting departments for the planning and scheduling of laboratory maintenance requests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: planning preventive/corrective maintenance activities daily for maintenance technicians; obtaining proposals from qualified suppliers; preparing requisitions; providing schedules and coordinating work; and developing machine specific and general job plans.
Experience working with a CMMS system is required, as is the ability to create spreadsheets and power point presentations, and the ability to create and present planning and scheduling metrics to management staff.
- Uses CMMS to plan tasks and personnel for corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance work. Provides work planning and scheduling for a multi-functional work team.
- Communicates schedule to customers, as well as, track and report on the completion of work, including verifying/obtaining, and attaching, service reports to work orders.
- Coordinates with subcontractors and vendors for services. Coordinate scheduling of services provided by vendors.
- Provides logistical coordination with other stakeholders (e.g. stock support, purchasing, customers, Security, Engineering)
- Bachelor’s degree in facility management, data management, or related technical field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience in a maintenance-related field.
- 8 years of experience in laboratory or industrial facilities maintenance will be considered demonstrated equivalent in experience with no education.
- In addition to education, this position requires 2 years of maintenance planning experience in a laboratory, scientific instrumentation, research and development, or industrial environment.
- Working knowledge of a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) such as MAXIMO, EAMS or related database systems.
Within AECOM, our business group focuses on facility and production maintenance services.
- We provide facilities maintenance and management services for our clients’ industrial, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and commercial sites worldwide.
- We run our own crews of utility/power plant technicians, industrial electricians, maintenance mechanics, industrial HVAC techs, Instrumentation & Controls techs, CNC field service techs, etc. inside our customers facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
- These are full-time, permanent positions with AECOM that offer our standard benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off, a 401k plan with company match, employee discounts, and much more – and your benefits start the same day you do.
- Come join our team!
160 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.