Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Sirius is currently looking for a Lab Tech for a 6 month contract position in Los Angeles, CA.
This person will work directly in assisting with all laboratory functions within the facility.
• Develop working knowledge of all lab test methods
• Understand different lab equipment
• Perform equipment calibration
• Enter records of product in-process and final sample specification information.
• Perform housekeeping
• Must have some in lab experience and working with lab equipment
• Must be willing to work 12-hour rotating shifts (days & nights)
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Know how and when to use adjustment spreadsheet
• Know how to calculate the distillation amount in R5 polyamide/amidoamine
• Have adequate forklift driving skill
• Have basic knowledge on certain lab equipment routine maintenance (water bath, simple equipment maintenance) and troubleshooting
• Have basic knowledge in rework lab prep and process.
• Experience with manufacturing, chemical, or high production is PREFERRED!
220 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.