[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the analysis of current manufacturing processes and to develop process improvements. Manufacturing Process Engineer will be responsible for programming and developing CNC programs for legacy product lines. Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for providing solutions to manufacturing limitations and developing more efficient procedures for current processes in place.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline with 3+ years experience working in a CNC, Machining manufacturing environment
- Strong background in CNC programming for machined components (Primarily Mills)
- Experience programming with CAM software
- Previous experience with Solidworks design software for design and development of custom tooling and fixture for machining
- Strong understanding of GD&T and ability to interpret blueprints and product designs
- Prior experience with process validation procedures, ability to develop DOE and perform IQ OQ PQ for process validation
- Previous experience working with Shiron CNC machinery and programming with CAM Works or EdgeCAM software
- Certified Lean Six Sigma background (Green Belt, Black Belt, or other Lean practice certification)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.