[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Manage subcontractors to ensure on-time and within-budget work completion according to project specifications.
- Schedule subcontractors and oversee their adherence to project timeline
- Follow the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met
- Meet and communicate on a daily basis all scheduling requirements with subcontractors and their PMs
- Regularly update PMs on subcontractor performance daily.
- Daily communicate with PM about any subcontractor issues including scheduling, performance, quality and safety.
- Coordinate onsite activities, materials and equipment: Verify and document existing conditions at onset, identify constructability means, methods and issues prior to them becoming critical so that they will not hinder project performance metrics.
- Place orders for materials on an as-needed basis.
- Ensure all material is delivered to site in a timely manner, according to project schedule.
- Identify long lead items
- Prepare 2 week look ahead schedules and enforce compliance.
- Run daily foremen meetings and log attendance.
- Maintain all project information so it can be accessed for Project Close Out.
- Assume accounting and fiscal responsibility: Coordinate all trades daily and hourly if required, assume fiscal responsibility of general conditions costs, assume overall project cost responsibility. This will be conducted on a weekly basis with PM.
- Review scope issues with estimator on an as needed basis.
- Establish and enforce job site safety and quality control: Conduct weekly site safety meetings and tool box talks with all trades, assume full and total responsibility for quality control, perform regular site inspections for site safety, project progress and quality control.
- Ensure the job site is kept in a clean, organized manner.
- Ensure full compliance with site safety.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions and third party inspectors.
- Maintain punch list identification and completion to ensure zero (0) punch list
- Communicate proactively, clearly, and regularly: Provide an update to all interested parties on project progress and issues, communicate with management team the foreseeable and developing issues throughout project duration, communicate with PM and APM, subcontractor's foreman and their PM's all concerns regarding progress (scheduling), manpower and material issues throughout the project duration, communicate with client's design team all conflicts, field conditions, etc. via RFI's through Procore.
The following certifications/training are not a prerequisite but will be considered a "plus": NYC Registered Superintendent, Site Safety Training (SST) Card, any OSHA training, ASHE training (Health Care Construction Certificate issued by the American Society for Healthcare Engineering and/or pharmaceutical experience.