[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hello Healthcare Professionals!
My client--an occupational health services company in Malvern--is looking for a Medical Records Reviewer to join their team!
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large healthcare network, sharpen your analytical chart review skills, and interact with healthcare professionals across specialties.
Below are the job description and attributes of qualified candidates:
- Perform a variety of activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of medical documentation and evaluation processes
- Review and develop information for processes and diagnosis based on training and knowledge of medical processes and procedures performed
- Track and control non-conformance documents, review anomalies and contact medical professionals for clarification
- Review final documentation for accuracy and obtain finalization from medical professionals
- Provide quality assurance for general medical and specialty examination reports
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of medical reports
- Interface with physicians and healthcare extenders and provide case specific feedback as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in health-related field required
- Successfully completed college-level Anatomy/Physiology courses
- 6 mos - 2 years' experience performing chart review
- EHR experience
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply. I look forward to connecting with you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.