[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Will be working remote from home for the time being until the stay at home ban has been lifted.
This Healthcare company in Tualatin is looking for 2 candidates for an Implementation Processor and Hospital Data Entry to join the team. Both pay the same.
Candidates are responsible for ensuring 340B administration operational activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner. This position is directly responsible for performing daily functions related to client/project implementation, system configuration, ongoing program management and customer service.
- Understands and performs 340B tasks accurately and reliably
- Learns and becomes expert in 340B software
- Completes client configurations in 340B software including contacts, accounts, and agreements
- Tracks operational issues and tasks via a ticketing system to stay organized and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates judgment by escalating 340B operational issues as appropriate in support of business and client objectives.
- Performs 340B Operations Service Tasks repeatedly and consistently:
- Coordinates with account managers and finance team to manage and integrate the implementation of new accounts/programs.
- Reviews and performs program change requests for completeness and accuracy.
- Medical Terminology knowledge and understanding of 340B is preferred
- 1-2 years healthcare experience - This is a must have
- Excel experience (reformatting cells to fit new information imputed, no formulas.)
- Some basic understanding of insurance or hospitals preferred (externship, internship, education through community college or college, position in healthcare of some kind)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Pay: $15/hr - if brought on permanent pay would go to $17-18/hr
Contact Derek at 503-403-4311. If I don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.