[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Please only apply if you meet the qualifications and are in commutable range to Elmwood Park, NJ.
- High School diploma/GED
- Ability to stand for majority of shift
- Detail oriented
- PLUS: previous medical/laboratory experience
This will gain candidates lab exposure to the 3rd largest diagnostic reference lab in the US!
- lab aides will take samples from handling area and bring to technologist's table
- Receive samples from handlers
- file requisition forms
- filing of samples
- scanning samples
- store and sort samples in storage room
- ensure inventory of instrumentation for testing
- clean instruments in lab
- prepare samples for testing by lab technicians
- help in different departments of molecular lab
- wear PPE for sample handling
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.