[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Human Resources (HR) Manager is directly responsible for human resources functions including recruiting new employees, arranging interviews, on-boarding, training in company-wide policies, addressing employee concerns, compensation and benefits administration, development, implementation and administration of human resources programs and employment policies, employee retention, personnel record-keeping, workers compensation and employment law compliance.
* Prepares job announcements, recruits, pre-screens, interviews, tests, coordinates background checks, and works with managers to fill vacant positions in the laboratory industry.
* Performs on-boarding and orientation of new employees including paperwork, training in general company policies, entering employees into payroll service, and working with IT and managers to set employees up on the network.
* Prepares and maintains accurate employee records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records, reviews, compensation information, contracts, and consultant agreements.
* Implements and schedules employee training including GLP, GCP, safety, privacy, sexual harassment, management and continuing education.
* Administers benefits programs such as health, dental and vision insurance, FSA plan, 401k plan, vacation, sick time, worker's comp, and leaves of absence.
* Plans and implements human resources programs and policies for various areas of human resources management such as recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, training and development, etc.
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
* Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
* Responds in a timely manner to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
* Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations. Works with accounting, facilities and IT to promptly complete the off-boarding process.
* Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
* Organizes events, social outings, activities and other activities to yield excellent employee retention.
* Communicate updates to employees using e-mail and during meetings.
This is a full cycle HR position, you will be working with regulated laboratory environments. Experience in the fields of diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, or any other clinical laboratory environments highly preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.