[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking a Material Handler for a pharmaceutical company in Bend. This is a full-time day shift position, Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM.
This individual serves as subject matter expert and primary support contact for associated materials management functions. Ensures business best practices are followed and assists with implementation of new systems as required. Supports warehouse, internal and external logistics, and supply chain function.
Job duties include:
- Maintains and make improvements to warehouse organization and flow to optimize use of the space
- Monitors inventory levels of materials and supplies and ensures proper rotation of stock
- Monitors consumable usage, executes cycle counts and places requisitions for required items
- Supports customer, internal, and other audits as needed by conducting warehouse tours and explaining department SOPs
- Monitors production schedule and kits production orders according to bill of materials
Minimum qualifications include:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of experience in a warehouse/shipping/receiving environment, preferably in a regulated environment.
- 3-5 years of experience working with computers and basic software packages in a business function including Microsoft Office suite
- 5 years of internal or external customer service experience
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.