[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Candidates will be responsible for receiving and maintaining inventory.
Put your inventory and warehouse skills to work by helping a pharmaceutical company produce items that will be used in a medical setting. Aerotek is seeking an experienced warehouse/inventory worker to fill a full-time contract-to-hire position. You'll be a key player in the company's order fulfillment strategy by scanning new products into the warehouse and pulling inventory for dozens of orders daily.
Shift runs Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Electronically receiving purchased, decommissioned, or RMA'd parts into stock with a high level of accuracy
- Identify, document, research, and resolve discrepancies
- Wrap and label parts as necessary
- Stock parts in the warehouse
- Maintain organization, maintenance, and appearance of the warehouse
- Assist with unloading trucks
- Cross-train in various roles to assist with business needs
- Accurately pull parts for production and repair kits
- Recognize and respond positively to customer needs in a timely manner
- Must have experience using RF scanners in a warehouse setting
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout shift
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 60+ lbs repeatedly
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Experience working in an e-commerce order fulfillment center is a plus
- 4-5 years in an inventory role
- Mechanically inclined
The company is taking every precaution to create a safe workplace. You will be provided with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, but may sometimes work in close contact with other employees. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.