[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Member Service Representative (MSR answer incoming calls from members to resolve issues, answer product inquiries and program questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all company services and solutions.
- Tactically support member relationship by providing further insights into specific offerings as it relates to the client
- Understand client business rules and communicate changes to members as necessary
- Understand contractual service level requirements; quality assurance monitors and document performance; address performance variances and participate in defining steps for resolution
- Address and resolve members concerns in the best interest of the Company and the client
- Identify, trouble shoot and resolve member challenges including follow-through to ensure member satisfaction Convert Member cancellation requests to continuation of services (also known as saves)
- Demonstrates and can apply knowledge of products and services provided to members
- Problem-solve and properly execute company/client policies while creating a positive member experience
- Identify and escalate priority issues to appropriate team members Complete after call support functions which include the processing of forms and applications, call disposition and resolution reports/logs as well as required clerical processes and interfacing with other departments
Must be available for a shift scheduled between 8AM-8PM.
- Customer service (prefers inbound, prefers healthcare, benefit verification, medical billing or insurance benefits)
- Excellent communication, solve issues
- Computer skills (data entry, 80% or more on DE accuracy)
- Remote for the foreseeable future-must be willing to eventually transition back into office setting located in Greentree.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.