[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
*Seeking Environmental Services Technician Workers in the Jacksonville, FL Area!*
- Job title: Environmental Services Technician in Hospital Environment
- Job Description: Candidates will be responsible for flipping patient rooms after they have been discharged. Cleaning from top to bottom of rooms: mopping, sanitizing and organizing rooms for the next patients.
- Shift: Second Shift, limited First/Third Shift Availability
- Pay: $11/hr
- Contract-to-hire position
- Cleaning experience is required
- Experience working in a hospital setting is a plus
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to stand on feet for 8+ hours
*All interested candidates must respond with an updated resume in order to proceed*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.