[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The customer service representative is responsible for researching, resolving, and responding to customer complaints and concerns regarding financial services. This position will require a high level of problem solving, researching, and communicating with internal teams and external customers.
- Respond to and/or research and resolve escalated, high dollar, or high profile inquiries and complaints requiring special handling
- Review of single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, individually or in aggregate,
- Determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company and other regulation requirements
- Determine appropriate course of action by conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues
- Communicate with customers, clients, internal teams, and other parties to ensure resolution of matters.
- Ensure identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.