[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Operate equipment for the assembly of medical diagnostic tests.
- Operate semi-automated and automated equipment in the production area at a sufficient rate and quality level.
- Perform on-line inspection of all components/parts produced. Take corrective action and/or make recommendations to the supervisor.
- Complete all paperwork and equipment logbooks and review other operator's paperwork for accuracy and completeness as required.
- Responsible for set-up and shutdown of equipment and work closely with the maintenance department in identifying maintenance and repair needs on the equipment.
- Must follow all GMP and company safety regulations and guidelines.
- Cross train and assist in other manufacturing duties as required.
- Perform general housekeeping activities in manufacturing area.
- Perform other activities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (English) and mathematics skills are required.
- Windows-based computer skills required, familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel desirable.
- Ability to use calculator, balances and measuring equipment required.
- Mechanical aptitude for general maintenance of equipment required.
- Good organizational skills are required.
- Experience with GMP/ISO manufacturing operations desired.
- Ability to work in a laboratory environment
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, and twist
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to operate, adjust, and maintain automated equipment
1st Shift- $17
2nd Shift- $18
For Immediate Consideration Contact Chris @ (484) 241-2709
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.