[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking a 3 Material Handler for a Large Biotech Manufacturing Facility in Rancho Bernardo. Positions pay $17.50-$18.50/hour. Position is on 1st shift starting at 8 am and will work until 5 pm Monday through Friday (a lot of overtime!) Below is the job description and qualifications needed:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Requires minimum of four (2) years of experience; may have fewer years of experience with a degree
- Experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Must be able to unload trucks via forklift and pallet jack.-minimum sit down and order picker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, and electronic e-mail systems.
- Receives and counts incoming receipts.
- Audits all incoming receipts.
- Conduct weekly Cycle counts of inventory.
- Logs receipts via computer system(s).
- Expedites line down parts to the appropriate work centers.
- Files documentation in accordance with department procedures.
- Coordinates activities related to: Receiving, pulling, packaging, transporting, and shipping goods
- Processes off line shipments via online shipment tracking system.
- Processes procurement sales orders for shipment to suppliers and customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If interested please apply with an updated resume to be considered!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.50 to $19.00 /hour
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.