[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Summary: Compute rates for both account renewals and new business. Perform risk assessment and make recommendations related to rate adjustments. Manage entire book of business to ensure financial and enrollment goals are met. Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Duties/Responsibilities: Typical essential functions include but are not limited to those listed below.
* Compute rates for both employer group account renewals and new business consistent with corporate enrollment and financial goals. Calculate rates for alternative benefits designs
* Evaluate and make recommendations on partially self-funded accounts
* Evaluate overall employer group performance in relation to industry trends
* Educate internal business areas on underwriting concepts and techniques. Provide support to sales during employer group negotiation processes
* Research underwriting techniques, trends, and environment to ensure organization adopts best practices. Prepare program change recommendations to increase inefficiencies
* Serve as mentor to less experienced staff.
* Lead department projects and initiatives
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.