[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Medical / Pharmaceutical Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Pay Rate: $18-$20/hr DOE
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Receive materials and/or finished goods on a daily basis.
- Verify the quality, type and amount of materials received are correct and that the appropriate documentation is present (e.g. packing list).
- Examine, sort, arrange, count, store, pick, and pack items for storage and/or shipment in accordance with established procedures and customer requirements.
- Prepare routine documentation. Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, dock lever, etc.).
- Prepare and ship materials and/or finished goods in a timely manner according to customer requirements.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- This position largely interacts with equivalent levels of internal personnel.
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
Contact Frank for immediate interview. 650-825-2926
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.